The Non-Surgical Neck Lift
The non-surgical neck lift can create a far more youthful neck appearance, without downtime or surgery. This fantastic result is achieved with injectables, including dermal fillers and BOTOX. Our custom approach can smooth away vertical bands, creases, and folds.
What is the non-surgical neck lift?
A non-surgical neck lift uses injectable solutions such as BOTOX, Dysport, Kybella, and dermal fillers to restore a more youthful look. As the skin ages and the muscles of the neck stretch and weaken, distinct banding lines appear vertically on the neck, and horizontal creases where the skin has wrinkled and sagged. Deeper lines can be treated with dermal fillers to smooth your skin. Fillers can also smooth hollows that have developed due to lost volume. Neuromodulators relax the banding so that your neck appears fresh and young, without inhibiting motion. If you want to do something effective about the look of an aging neck, without undergoing surgery, we invite you to discover our non-surgical approach.
What injectables are used in a non-surgical neck lift?
We used only the highest-quality products to deliver our non-surgical neck lift, including:
- BOTOX and Dysport: These are neuromodulators that inhibit muscle contraction. BOTOX and Dysport injections can relax the appearance of vertical bands on your neck for a smoother, more youthful look.
- Juvéderm: One of the world’s most popular brands of HA fillers, either Ultra XC or for a more subtle enhancement, Volbella.
- Restylane: Restylane is a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler. HA is a water-attracting molecule that works wonders in filling creases that have formed horizontally across your neck.
- Sculptra: Sculptra fills in the creases while stimulating collagen production to enhance the firmness and volume of your skin.
- Kybella: Kybella is an injectable solution that melts away under-chin fat, restoring definition to your jawline for a fresh, youthful look.
How does it differ from a traditional neck lift?
A traditional neck lift involves creating incisions around the ears, or beneath the chin so that the tissues and muscles of the neck can be accessed and repaired. The procedure tightens the supporting structure beneath the skin for results that look natural, refreshed, and smooth. A traditional neck lift has the benefit of longevity; the results last for years. A non-surgical neck lift requires maintenance injections but is far less expensive. The major advantage of a non-surgical facelift is that we can rejuvenate your neck without surgery, downtime, or scars.
Why should I choose Lyos Plastic Surgery and Dermatology Associates?
Dr. Lyos and his team at Lyos Plastic Surgery and Dermatology Associates are trained and certified in the use and administration of all of these injectable treatments and more. They will customize a treatment plan that suits your individual concerns and creates a look that is fresh and natural. His team is dedicated to providing aesthetic treatments, both surgical and non-surgical, for a rejuvenated look. Whether you need a surgical neck lift or can achieve a more youthful look with injectables, we are here to help. Contact us today.