Featuring Lip Augmentation
A lip augmentation allows you to have fuller, luscious lips that look and feel soft and natural. Our dermal fillers are injected with skill, creating a look that mimics the feel of natural tissue, creating kissable, alluring plumpness. Lip augmentation can be subtle to add a little extra pout, or more extensive, based on your wishes. If you are looking for picture-perfect lips, we can help.
What is the lip augmentation procedure?
The lip augmentation procedure starts with speaking with us about your vision for your lips. Whether you want to add volume to the bottom lip, top lip, or both, to create more definition, or a youthful Cupid’s bow, we do it all. The fillers used in lip plumping include:
- Hyaluronic acid-based filler
- Poly-l-lactic acid filler
- Fat grafting
With fat grafting, fat cells are harvested from another body area, cleansed, purified, and injected into your lips. We can plump your lips with a fine, thin hyaluronic acid gel that will integrate beautifully into your lips. Sculptra has the added benefit of inducing natural collagen production for long term results.
What are the benefits of lip augmentation?
Lip augmentation adds beauty and volume to your lips. The procedure can treat thin lips for subtle yet beautiful results. Lip augmentation can also create super luscious-looking lips that appear natural, rather than overfilling. The benefits of our treatments for lip enhancement include:
- Plump, lush lips
- The fillers are biocompatible or sourced from your body
- Soft, natural results
- Hyaluronic acid is moisturizing and hydrates your lips
- Smooths lip lines and wrinkles
Are there any risks or side effects?
When injected properly by one of our certified team members or Dr. Lyos, the chance of encountering any risks and unwanted side effects are almost nil. Your medical history will be reviewed before your treatment to ensure that the procedure is safe for you. Risks and side effects exist but are rare. They include:
- Bruising around the injection sites
- Numbness or tightness in the lips
- Lip asymmetry
- Bump or uneven results
What are some other things to know before getting lip augmentation?
Things that you should know before getting lip augmentation include:
- It is essential to discuss your medical history before getting lip augmentation
- Fat grafting has a slightly more extended recovery period, but the results last and last
- Sculptra enhances your collagen production requires more time for the full enhancement to appear
- Hyaluronic acid fillers are moisture-enhancing and create instantaneous results
- All forms of lip augmentation can lead to swelling and bruising, which fades as the days pass.
Why choose Lyos Plastic Surgery & Dermatology Associates?
Choosing professional injectors to deliver your lip augmentation treatment is key to getting the best results – and looking your best. Never compromise on facial treatment, including lip augmentation. Choose a provider you can trust. Dr. Lyos and his team are skilled in the art and techniques required to create beautiful results – fresh, natural, and plump, not overfilled or uneven. Expect compliments – we’ll never tell! So contact us today and schedule a consultation with Dr. Lyos.