Hello Cellfina, Goodbye Cellulite
Cellulite dimples are hard to get rid of. Sometimes even those who are trim and fit find cellulite hard to eliminate. To address this issue, you will have to choose the right cosmetic procedure. One of the most popular methods of cellulite reduction is Cellfina.
What Exactly Is Cellulite?
In the tissues of the body, there are fibrous bands of connective tissue, and sometimes, these bands weave through the fat in problematic areas. The bands pull the skin down, causing dimples and sagging on the skin in these areas. These bands also constrict the fatty tissue, causing it to bulge. By breaking the bands of connective tissue, the tension and pull are removed, reducing the dimpling of the skin on these areas.
Treatment with Cellfina
Cellfina is a safe and clinically tested FDA-approved treatment technique for removal of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure and comes with almost no risk. Besides being a very safe process, its results can last for three years or longer depending on the way the individual’s body responds. These qualities make Cellfina a much sought-after method of cellulite reduction.
The overall procedure might take around 45 minutes or more depending on the area where the cellulite has to be removed. Anesthesia might not be required, as there are no incisions involved. However, a topical numbing agent is applied on the target areas where the dimples occur.
The procedure involves the use of microblades to break down the cellulite bands beneath the skin layer through a subcision technique. This causes the skin to bounce back to its natural tautness.
After the procedure, the patient is usually advised to wear a compression garment on the treatment region, depending on the intensity of correction involved. This post-treatment garment is ideal for keeping swelling to a minimum and helping the skin adjust to the new composition of the underlying tissues.
Benefits of Choosing Cellfina
• In most cases, results start showing in one to three days. There is no lengthy recovery time required, as there are no incisions involved.
• The procedure is minimally invasive. There is very little to no pain and discomfort involved.
• Patients can easily resume normal work soon after the procedure. It is advisable to avoid strenuous activities for the first day.
• There are very few procedures available to correct cellulite – Cellfina is one of the few available. This one is also known to offer results that last for three years or more.
• The primary areas where there is most often excess fat are the buttocks and thighs. These are also the areas that are the most difficult to correct. Cellfina is known to easily eliminate the cellulite in these areas.
• There are very little restrictions for the procedure; anyone in the age group of 20 to 60 years can choose Cellfina. Even those who have tried various diets and workout routines without success find Cellfina effective. The success rate of this procedure is quite impressive, and almost everyone who has chosen this procedure has found it beneficial.
Come In for a Consultation
To pursue treatment with Cellfina, prospective patients should contact the office of Dr. Andrew Lyos, a triple-board-certified plastic surgeon, and schedule a consultation. Contact us today to get started.