Feminine Rejuvination Houston
What is ThermiVa™
Thermiva™ is a temperature-controlled radio-frequency device used for tissue tightening by means of thermal heating. Preliminary studies show improvement in vaginal tightening, urinary incontinence, sexual function, vaginal moisture and anorgasmia. Most perimenopausal women suffer from vaginal laxity, incontinence, vaginal dryness or sexual dysfunction as a result of aging, vaginal childbirth or change in hormone production. Thermiva™ is the first noninvasive procedure using controlled thermal energy to improve some of these issues. It can also be used for cosmetic improvement of the labia as well. The procedure is painless and requires no downtime.
The Thermiva™ protocol involves 3 treatments, approximately one month apart. Results are almost immediate with improvement continuing after each treatment. Maintenance may be needed at approximately 9 months to 1 year to maintain best results.
Who is a candidate for Thermiva?
If you have any of the following symptoms, you may be a candidate for Thermiva
- Vaginal laxity/looseness in the vaginal area following childbirth and/or menopause
- Labia Majora laxity, or “deflated” appearance of the external genitalia.
- Atrophic vulvovaginitis/Vaginal dryness dueing intercourse
- Mild to moderate pelvic prolapse
- Sexual dysfunctionand orgasmic problems
- Stress incontinence or leakage of urine during cough, sneeze and/or exercise
What are the benefits of Thermiva treatment?
- Improved vaginal tightness: Thermiva tightens the entire vulvovaginal region starting at the external labia and the entire length of the vaginal canal. The improvement in tightness is noticeable to the patient and her partner.
- Improved appearance of labia: improves appearance of the external genetalia by tightening and smoothing the skin in the area
- Increased vaginal lubrication – Thermiva helps relive dryness by increasing blood flow, restoring nerve signaling and improving lubrication without hormone treatment
- Improved sexual function: Thermiva improves sexual satisfaction for both women and their partner by increasing orgasm sensitivity and strengthening muscular contractions.
- Decreased stress incontinence: Thermiva helps with mild to moderate stress incontinence by strengthening pelvic musculature and help reduce leakage or accidents.
How long does each Thermiva treatment take?
Treatment times are typically 30 minutes
Is Thermiva painful?
No, the treatment fells like a warm massage with no pain during or after treatment and there is absolutely no downtime after the treatment.